Jan 29th Clinic Schedule @ Covered Bridge Farm (+ snow plan!)

Just wanted to let everyone know that we’re closely watching the weather. At the moment we’re going to plan on Saturday, but … if it becomes clear that the roads won’t be suitable for trailers on Saturday, we will move everything to Sunday. We will make the decision by Friday morning at the latest. 

We have a slot available in the 1:30pm Training+ group. Please email margaret@mythiclanding.com if you’d like to snag it.